Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
124 Pheasant Way, Fountain Inn SC, 29644 MLS® #1355052
Home in Carolina Springs Fountain Inn SC
**OPEN HOUSE THIS SUNDAY 2-4PM** Absolutely immaculate custom home with saltwater pool, backing to a golf course, with plenty of room to spread out! The circular driveway, gorgeous landscaping and huge rocking chair front porch set this home apart from the moment you pull up. Upon entering the foyer, you will find gleaming hardwoods as far as the eye can see! To your left, you will find a large office and to your right, a formal dining room currently being used as a sitting room. Directly ahead though, a spacious great room with gas log fireplace and tons of built-in bookcases! This space is open to the spacious eat-in kitchen and from there, you can enter the huge game room! Both the great room and game room provide access to the immense covered porch with fireplace, overlooking the backyard oasis overlooking the saltwater pool and golf course! The master suite is also on the main level, and features not only a large bedroom, but also a huge closet with island, master bath with dual vanities, garden tub, and seated steam shower. Head upstairs where you will find four more spacious bedrooms, sitting area, two full baths, and a bonus room! If storage is a concern, don't worry. This home features a large walk-out attic area, oversized two car garage with alcove for storage or a golf cart, and two out-buildings. All set on nearly an acre, and only 8 minutes from Fairview Road shopping, 10 minutes from Five Forks, and 12 minutes from growing Downtown Fountain Inn!
- MLS® #1355052
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Golf
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, On Golf Course, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Cameron Keegan
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address124 Pheasant Way
- SubdivisionCarolina Springs
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 1:16am CST.