Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Bentwood Way, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1355188
Home in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls South Salem SC
Resting in an idyllic setting of hardwoods on a largely level site that is embellished with beautiful landscaping details, this home is located just beyond a narrow woodland from Lake Keowee’s crystal clear waters. Available boat slips are a short walk or golf cart ride away. Move-in ready, the lovingly maintained home embodies warmth and refinement. Its open floor plan boasts hardwoods and tile throughout, soaring ceilings with rustic wood accents, welcoming morning sun, outdoor living spaces on both levels, and both indoor and outdoor stunning, floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces. The lovely granite kitchen, which sits adjacent to the great room’s living and dining areas, features Jenn-Air appliances, a six-burner gas cooktop/range, and long-range mountain views from double windows above the sink. (Note that additional mountain and lake views are displayed seasonally.) Just off the kitchen and great room is a screened porch with fireplace and grilling area. The main-level master suite includes a gorgeous free-standing, clawfoot soaking tub. The lower level entertains guests with a den/family room, game area, wet bar with beverage cooler and ice machine, three spacious guest suites, one of which is presently used as a well-appointed office, and covered patio. Intelligent design maximizes the home’s 3,200 square feet and incorporates efficiencies like Icynene foam insulation, tankless hot water heater, and gas starters for the fireplaces. The home’s quiet cul-de-sac is just inside The Cliffs at Keowee Falls’ rear gate, so it enjoys easy access to the nearby town of Seneca, as well as Clemson University. The area is ideal for walking (the community has a comprehensive trail system), and additional acreage is optional, as the adjoining property is developer owned. The home’s elegant furnishings are negotiable, and a variety of Cliffs memberships are available.
- MLS® #1355188
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Justin Winter
- Listing Office:Justin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address212 Bentwood Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 4:46am CST.