Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Rocky Point Circle, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1355221
Home in Rocky Creek Acres Greenville SC
MOTIVATED SELLER! PRICE REDUCED! An amazing property located just minutes from dining, shopping, and entertainment, this estate is located conveniently to Woodruff Road, Pelham Road, and I-85 (ie 3.6 miles to GE, Garlington Rd.; 4.3 miles to Michelin Headquarters, The Parkway; 5.3 miles to GSP; 9 miles to BMW, Greer). With over 4.5 acres, this sprawling executive home, allows the owner to have the privacy of a secluded estate, with the convenience of living "in town". As you enter the stately gates of the property, and approach the home, you notice the intricate stone work on the exterior of the home, as well as the truly unique design of the home. Upon entering the home, through massive, intricately carved solid wood double doors, you are drawn into a truly magical space, filled with cathedral ceilings, wooden beams, hardwood floors, a massive fireplace, and amazing staircases, one leading upstairs to a loft area, and one leading downstairs to a completely finished basement, which includes a bonus room with an over-sized fireplace, bedroom, which features a rock wall, and a completely remodeled bathroom. There is access from the basement to the expansive back yard and patio. On the main level, there are 2 bedrooms with completely remodeled bathrooms, the master bedroom suite, which includes an ensuite bathroom, walk-in closets (his/hers), sauna/jacuzzi, and access to a private sunroom that overlooks the beautiful pool and patio area. Located in the center of the home, is the living room, which features a floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Open to the living room, is one of two dining areas, and the gourmet kitchen. Light pours in in these areas through a wall of windows, which welcomes you out onto the enclosed sunroom, that spans the entire back of the home, offering another dining area and living space, complete with an indoor grill and half-bath. Peace and serenity are abundant inside and outside of this home. The natural materials that were used and that are showcased in this home make it one with nature. In addition, the expansive acreage of this property perpetuate seclusion and privacy, just a few miles from the hustle and bustle of life. The property also boasts, a beautiful pool, surrounded by a flagstone patio, providing an excellent, private entertainment venue. You will definitely be enticed to enjoy a "stay-cation" with all that this property has to offer.
- MLS® #1355221
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5600-5799
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Tonya Cary
- Listing Office:Cross Creek Realty, Llc
- Address140 Rocky Point Circle
- SubdivisionRocky Creek Acres
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Sauna, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 140 Rocky Point Circle, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1355221)
|Price Reduced (from $984,900)||$974,900||$10,000 (1.02%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 5:46am CST.