Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Gates Cove Drive, Fair Play SC, 29643 MLS® #1355241
Home in Other Fair Play SC
Located in an upscale gated subdivision within minutes of I-85, this Lake Hartwell chalet is the coveted combination of rustic charm and luxurious upgrades. Whether you're seeking a waterfront retreat for vacations, or a permanent place to call home, 114 Gates Cove Drive is well suited for either scenario. Vaulted pine ceilings, a stone wood burning fireplace, and a wall of windows looking toward the lake are the main highlights of the great room. The open deck on the main level is an excellent place to enjoy the views. The kitchen has been recently updated with a fresh coat of paint and new hardware on the KraftMaid cabinets, along with beautiful quartz countertops, white subway tile backsplash, and all new stainless steel Frigidaire Gallery appliances. A raised breakfast bar provides informal seating for meals, and the dining room can accommodate large groups for those who enjoy entertaining. The main level guest bathroom has been completely updated and includes quartz countertops on the vanity and a walk-in ceramic tile shower with pebble tile floor and frameless glass door. Two of the four bedrooms are located on the main floor. Upstairs, the master suite features the same vaulted pine ceilings found in the great room, as well as a stone wood burning fireplace, sitting area, and large walk-in closet. The master bathroom has been fully renovated and includes a custom tile shower with frameless glass door, fully restored claw foot tub (circa 1910), Restoration Hardware mirrors, lighting, and accessories. The finished terrace level has also received a big upgrade - wood grain ceramic tile throughout both rec room areas, hallway, and in the bathroom. A third wood burning fireplace can be found on this level, along with the home's fourth bedroom, a flex space (could be sleeping quarters, office, exercise room, etc.), walk-in laundry room, and a large unfinished area. Through the glass doors, you'll walk onto a covered deck, which leads to a fully screened area on the side where the hot tub is located. A gentle slope leads down to the covered dock in a quiet, deep water cove. Get ready to start enjoying paradise!
- MLS® #1355241
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address114 Gates Cove Drive
- CityFair Play
- Zip Code29643
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFair Oak
- MiddleWest Oak Middle School
- HighWest Oak
Price Change History for 114 Gates Cove Drive, Fair Play, SC (MLS® #1355241)
|Price Reduced (from $649,000)||$624,900||$24,100 (3.71%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 11:31pm CDT.