Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
650 Hammett Road, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1355321
Home in None Greer SC
Greer's most significant estate home has arrived- tucked away in an intimate 12.77 acres with a stocked pond. The "YOUNG TEAM" is very pleased to include this magnificent property in our Luxury home portfolio. This estate is the embodiment of elegance and grandeur the quality from the award winning custom builder "Bob Cook" from the Upstate of South Carolina. The lovely home has been gently lived in and has been impeccably maintained. The floor plan is designed to meet TODAY'S family needs, with oversized rooms and living space which includes formal and informal living. The log cabin style features architecture timeless beauty and is constructed with the highest quality to be treasured by generations to come. On entering thru the front doors you will be embraced by the views to the outside, and the Stone wood burning fireplace that extends from floor to ceiling, open oversized area with two story vaulted ceilings. The Great Room is 23x23, and is defined by the views and 2 French doors that lead to the outside deck and two screened porch area’s or down the spiral stair case to the gardens. The Great Room leads to the formal Living Room area 19x15 and the Formal dining room 10x12 with Shimmering chandelier that is perfect for the large dining events. The Kitchen is extremely large and boasts a fabulous cooking area with Viking range and stainless steel backsplash, with an abundance of custom soft touch cabinets and plenty of granite countertop space, and superior appliances. The Breakfast Room is 24x12 with two skylights, and windows on all three walls that adjoin the screen porch and support the stunning 270' degree views and view for pond. The main level offers a Library/ Working Office with oak panel walls and built-ins. A private alcove, leads to the privileged area consisting of an oversized Master Bedroom Suite with one skylight with doors to the second screen porch area, the MB fireplace was been designed with an elegant mantle from Converse College in Spartanburg dating back to 1887. The grand master suite is oversized at 22x14, with addition space in the dressing area 15x10. The luxuriant master bath has the jetted large tube\ and extra-large shower. The Basement level has dual staircases to enter and exit either side and plenty of exterior doors to enter the beautiful grounds. With three oversized guest rooms, two full baths, Media/ Game Room with billiard table to convey with home, Bill's bar area, laundry room, extra-large Workshop and two car garage completes the lower level. From any of the living areas one can access the picturesque private grounds, a charming additional two car garage to match Log exterior of main home, and an art studio or storage area building that also matches Log exterior of main home. Additional details include a radiant heating system installed when build for the basement floor area that only needs hot water heater for hook-up, double pane windows, A Rinnai Tank-less water heater, new architectural roof, new Gutter Guard gutters, new carpet in guest bedrooms, exterior steel doors w/interior doors being 6 panel solid wood, 12 zone irrigation system supplied by Pond, surround sound system interior and exterior, central vacuum system, over 600 ft. concrete driveway lined by concreate pavers, four water fountains, 3 water falls, 4 car garage, extra parking pad for 4 extra cars, slate stone walk, walk over bridge for creek, numerous concrete paver retaining walls and decorative pavers across property , boat dock to launch small boat, or pull up a chair to sit down and view geese and turtles, or walk out to fish. Or, enjoy the gazebo to watch the abundance of deer and birds that visit the property. Location is the BEST rewards as it is close to Pelham, Woodruff, and Brushy Creek, and Old Spartanburg Roads, Shopping, I-85, I-385, GSP and only 10 minutes to Downtown Greenville, NO HOA FEES. Be sure to click on the "AMAZING” VIRTUAL TOUR to experience the beauty of this estate.
- MLS® #1355321
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6200-6399
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity4
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Pond, River, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Sheila Young
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address650 Hammett Road
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Price Change History for 650 Hammett Road, Greer, SC (MLS® #1355321)
|Price Reduced (from $1,300,000)||$1,200,000||$100,000 (7.69%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2018 at 1:46pm CST.