Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 Hayworth Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1355352
Home in Verdmont Simpsonville SC
Enjoy amazing sunsets overlooking a delightful pond on your rocking chair front porch!! Nestled on a quaint street in the Verdmont subdivision, this inviting 4BR/3BA home awaits a new owner and is move-in ready! This home has been well maintained and offers the ever popular one level open floorplan featuring hardwood floors, tile in kitchen, and plantation shutters throughout!! As you enter, you will find a spacious living room with gas fireplace, and a beautiful kitchen! The kitchen and breakfast area adjoin the spacious living room creating an ideal place for entertaining. The kitchen features ample cabinet & counter space, pantry and more! A set of stairs off the living room will lead you to a bedroom with a full bath which is perfect for guest, teenage suite, office or play area! On the main level you will find a fabulous master suite with a vaulted ceiling, large full bath with separate shower and jetted tub, double vanities, and a walk-in closet equipped with a closet system. In addition, there are 2 more bedrooms with ample closet space and a full bath to share. This house has a wonderful backyard with a patio, plenty of open green space to play, and a detached two car garage. Verdmont Subdivision offers an impressive list of amenities including sidewalks throughout, open green spaces, common areas, community center, nature trails, an outdoor pool, scenic views, parks, pond, shelter for outdoor events, playgrounds, tree lined streets, picnic areas, and walking trails!!! It's easy to see why it makes this home even more desirable! Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to get into this much sought-after location!! Verdmont Subdivision is conveniently located to Fairview road shopping, restaurants, award winning schools, and has easy access to I-385, yet tucked away in a picturesque community to enjoy! So many wonderful things to appreciate in this home, it will not last long – come see it today! NEW Tankless Water Heater installed 11/29/17.
- MLS® #1355352
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing Agent:Alan Swartzentruber
- Listing Office:Re/max Realty Professionals
- Address301 Hayworth Drive
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 8:16am CST.