Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
704 Hedgewood Terrace, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1355400
Home in Devenger Place Greer SC
Welcome to Devenger Place- 4BR, 2.5 BA plus 2 CarGarage home with half acre lot located at the end of a cul-de-sac! Wonderful established Eastside neighborhood with Top Rated Schools, lots of neighborhood amenities including Junior-Sized Olympic Pool (part of SAIL swim league), basketball courts, playground,and tree-lined streets! Beautiful Hardwood floors invite you into this traditional floor plan with Frml Dining Rm & Frml Living Rm (currently being used as a kids play room). You could easily make this a home office/music room. Just down the hall is a generously sized Family Rm with built-in book shelves & Fireplace with gas logs for all your family gatherings! The kitchen boasts Ceramic Tile floors, Stainless Steel Appliances including GAS STOVE- 5 burners w/ DOUBLE OVENS, DW, Disposal and pantry. Off the kitchen is a sunny breakfast room overlooking the fenced backyard. There is also a Walk-in Laundry Rm with shelving. Upstairs you will find a generously sized Master BR and a totally updated Master BA- new tile floors, oversized shower with seamless glass door, double vanities, and clawfoot tub. The Master Closet is Huge with built-in shelving & an additional closet in the BR for added storage. There are 3 additional bedrooms upstairs- one of them is big enough to be a HUGE bonus room with multiple closets. There is 2nd staircase (off the laundry rm) that leads to the 4th BR upstairs perfect for guests/in-law suite. The Guest Full BA has just been updated as well with all new flooring, vanities,subway tile in the tub/shower, and new mirrors! Outside you can enjoy outdoor living with an oversized Deck, Kids Playset, and large backyard for playing, gardening, or whatever your heart desires. The yard is fully fenced for privacy. NEW HVAC and NEW ROOF in 2017. What are you waiting for? Make your appointment today! This one won't last long!
- MLS® #1355400
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Ginnie Freeman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address704 Hedgewood Terrace
- SubdivisionDevenger Place
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryPelham Road
Price Change History for 704 Hedgewood Terrace, Greer, SC (MLS® #1355400)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $254,900)||$249,900||$5,000 (1.96%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 2:16am CST.