Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 E Mcbee Avenue Unit 202, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1355409
Condo/Townhouse in The Bookends Greenville SC
Modern loft-style condo in the heart of downtown Greenville. Private building entry off of McBee Ave. and access to the attached parking garage on each floor. Hardwood floors throughout the main level. Lots of windows allow loads of sunlight and a view of downtown from the Juliette balcony. Kitchen has granite countertops and GE Profile Appliances. Master suite has a large bathroom, walk-in-closet and a stackable washer and dryer. This condo is for the discriminating buyer - a rare find in the heart of downtown Greenville. Walk to restaurants and all activities downtown. Beautiful wood floors, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. Quality craftsmanship. Balcony w/fantastic views.
- MLS® #1355409
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage0700-999
- Year Built2005
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- Garage CapacityOne
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Terri Warner
- Listing Office:Hive Realty, Llc
- Address111 E Mcbee Avenue Unit 202
- SubdivisionThe Bookends
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Elevator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Price Change History for 111 E Mcbee Avenue Unit 202, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1355409)
|Price Reduced (from $288,000)||$279,000||$9,000 (3.13%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 23rd, 2017 at 12:31pm CST.