Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Arezzo Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1355432
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Enjoy European living at the base of Paris Mountain, in one of Greenville’s most prestigious gated communities and only minutes to award winning downtown Greenville. This beautiful Tuscan villa has curb appeal galore with window boxes for seasonal flowers plus a vine covered iron trellis. Upon entering through the gorgeous arched wrought iron gated entryway you will be transported to Italy. The interior is warm and inviting with gleaming hardwood floors, numerous arched openings and 10' ceilings on the main floor. The great room has a gas log fireplace, built in cabinetry and many windows that let in an abundance of natural light. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a breakfast bar and custom cabinetry. Just off the kitchen there is a huge walk in pantry, drop off area with a built in bench and a computer desk area for a quaint home office. The Dining area begs for entertaining and opens out to a large loggia to take your party outside. The main floor Master bedroom and bath are truly a luxurious suite with tucked away privacy and features: a gas fireplace, French doors to the lovely terrace, large tiled shower, garden tub, double vanity sinks, linen closet and two customized walk-in closets. The downstairs laundry room (12x6) is conveniently located adjacent to the master suite and has laundry sink and many cabinets for extra storage. Access the powder room through an arched opening with an elegant art niche. Upstairs there is a loft area with lovely Paris Mountain views that could be a small den or office as well as two more bedrooms with walk-in closets and a jack and jill bath. The garage features cabinets, epoxy floor and a large storage room which is heated and cooled for optimal storage uses. Montebello is a private gated community with tree lined streets offering numerous open parks, sidewalks, bocce ball, putting green, clubhouse, pool, tennis court and stocked fishing lake. 2017 HOA dues are $1500. Lot Registration Fee $300. Full yard landscaping maintenance taken care of by the Homeowner's Association is $750 bi-annually.
- MLS® #1355432
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesWindows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Nancy Mccrory
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address19 Arezzo Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2017 at 11:16am CST.