Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Country Creek Drive, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1355519
Home in None Pickens SC
Nestled near the base of Table Rock Mountain, this diamond in the rough sits on a corner lot facing Cherokee Foothills Scenic SC Hwy 11, with almost two acres! Enjoy stunning mountain views, spectacular sunrises and sunsets in all seasons! There are 5 State Parks close by, Table Rock, Caesars Head, Jones Gap, Devils Fork and Keowee Toxaway, offering hiking, fishing, boating, camping and more. Other attractions are Victoria Valley Vineyards, Cliffs Communities, Laurel Mountain Inn, just to name a few. The popular Aunt Sues Country Corner is located across the street and features a restaurant, ice cream shop, the Scenic Biker Shop, The Glass House, and live music on Friday nights. If you're looking for an investment, this property offers both commercial and residential potential. The home was built around a 19th-century blacksmith shop. This property could be used, as an RV Park, for vacation rentals, a Bed & Breakfast, Spa, Antique Store, Coffee, Tea & Bakery, Art Gallery, Camping Supplies, etc. The current owners, while living upstairs, had a successful clothing, book store, and bakery at one time! The upstairs is wired and plumbed for a second kitchen. The HVAC is multi zoned and has newer outside units. Most of the wiring and plumbing have been upgraded, new exterior siding was installed on the blacksmith shop room. Home includes many other renovations, per owners. Don't let this wonderful opportunity to live and own your own business in the same place pass you by.
- MLS® #1355519
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Mixed Use
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Heidi Nicholson
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address100 Country Creek Drive
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- FloorsHardwood, Vinyl, Other
Price Change History for 100 Country Creek Drive, Pickens, SC (MLS® #1355519)
|Price Reduced (from $239,900)||$235,000||$4,900 (2.04%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:31am CST.