Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Croydon Way, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1355728
Home in Brownstone Crossing Greenville SC
From the moment you step into this immaculately-maintained craftsman, you’ll feel like you’re home! The inviting open floor plan’s beautiful dark hardwood floors flow through the living area, kitchen and breakfast room creating the perfect spot for entertaining guests. The living room has a stacked stone fireplace with gas logs and an abundance of natural light. The kitchen features new granite countertops, a travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar along with a spacious pantry and lots of cabinets for ample storage. Sliding doors from the breakfast room lead out to a patio ideal for relaxing over a cup of coffee while surveying the large level backyard – almost ¾ of an acre! The split floor plan includes a spacious master suite with a large walk-in closet. The ensuite bathroom features a jetted tub, separate shower and dual vanity. The secondary bedrooms have large closets with one room featuring a charming window seat – a nice spot for reading a book. The main floor also features a formal dining room and a laundry room leading to a 2-car attached garage. Need room for a hobby or exercising? An upstairs bonus room offers over 375 square feet of versatile space! Conveniently located in the established 48-home neighborhood of Brownstone Crossing, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cul-de-sac home is just 10 minutes from Travelers Rest, 20 minutes from downtown Greenville and a quick hour trip to the NC mountains. Also close to Swamp Rabbit Trail, Paris Mountain State Park and Furman University.
- MLS® #1355728
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level
- Listing Agent:Amy Connor
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address14 Croydon Way
- SubdivisionBrownstone Crossing
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2017 at 3:01pm CST.