Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1355793
Home in Other Salem SC
Spectacular. That word best describes the opportunity living in this home affords. Located in the Turtlehead community on the north end of Lake Keowee close to the landing, pool, tennis court and clubhouse complex 519 Turtlehead Drive is the perfect place for you and your family to enjoy Lake Keowee Living. Beautiful mountain views, expertly landscaped grounds and plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms make this a “must see” in the price category. A large gathering area on the main floor with fireplace that easily flows into the kitchen and dining area creating a great space for those special family occasions as well as an intimate dinner. Another large gathering area downstairs allows you to separate the festivities and includes a small kitchen with bar seating, sink and full sized double door fridge with ice-maker and water dispenser. The home has a mixture of hardwood, tile and carpet throughout with Silestone and granite countertops. Plantation shutters and high end blinds let the view in when you want and shut out the light when it’s necessary. Upstairs and down stairs both have great spots for outdoor entertainment, enjoyment and taking in the sunset over the mountains. Don’t forget about enjoying the lake itself. This property makes that easy to do with a lovely walkway down to the rip-raped shoreline and covered dock on deep water (there is also a cart path off of the front driveway if you are looking to carry some of the bigger toys to the lake) with ceiling fans, patio area and jet-ski buoys.The owners have also let it be known that the MasterCraft X45 2006 boat (easily wintered in the extended garage that can store a 26 foot boat and has plenty of additional storage in its attic), 3 person tubes, wakeboards, kneeboard, surfboard, skis, and life jackets can be purchased making it a perfectly smooth transition for you to begin your new life on Lake Keowee! The community is gated.
- MLS® #1355793
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3800-3999
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Boat Ramp, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing Agent:Mike Roach
- Listing Office:Top Guns Realty
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for N/A, Salem, SC (MLS® #1355793)
|Price Reduced||$1,049,900||$24,100 (2.24%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,099,000)||$1,074,000||$25,000 (2.27%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2018 at 10:16pm CST.