Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
704 Kingsmoor Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1355892
Home in Autumn Trace Simpsonville SC
Hurry ! Please don’t miss this wonderfully updated home. Located convenient to I-385, this four bedroom with a bonus , two and a half bath home is located in the highly regarded Autumn Trace neighborhood of Simpsonville. As you enter the front foyer , you will notice a very nice formal living room/ office space on your left . To the right you are greeted to a formal dining room with an upgraded trim package. As you walk down the hallway, the curved entryway opens up to a very cozy den which boasts a nice, cozy fireplace for hanging out with family on a cold winter night. There is also a nice breakfast nook area off the kitchen that has a view of the kitchen as well as the Den. On the kitchen you are surrounded by beautiful granite counter tops with a complimentary back splash with subway tile. There are also a full compliment of appliances that will convey with the home. Also included with the home is a high efficiency washer and dryer. As you go upstairs on the hardwood stairway, you will notice the master suite which has been updated with new carpet and the MBR includes a garden tub, spacious shower and a large walk in closet. The upstairs also boasts a large media/recreation/bonus room along with four bedrooms and a complete bath. This home has been meticulously decorated and maintained and is in better than new condition. Upgrades are evident everywhere you look, from the bamboo flooring to the lighting as well as modern paint throughout the home.Outside, a large patio (that includes some patio furniture) and subtle landscaping, including in ground irrigation, gives the homeowner peaceful spaces to enjoy the wooded areas in and around the property. Don’t forget the Oversized 2 car side load garage. No details were left out in this must see property. Don’t forget that there is a community pool and playground for all homeowners.
- MLS® #1355892
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Playground, Pool
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Bryan Deyoung
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address704 Kingsmoor Drive
- SubdivisionAutumn Trace
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Bamboo
Price Change History for 704 Kingsmoor Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1355892)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 5:16pm CST.