Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Longwood Lane, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1355895
Home in Hickory Run Easley SC
This traditional two-story home in Powdersville is located in the desirable Hickory Run subdivision! This home will win your heart! The original owner has taken so much pride in this home and it shows! You enter into a two-story height foyer with a central staircase in the middle of the home. The living room is oversized, and features newer frieze carpet. Light your gas logs with a flick of a switch, and you will enjoy instant ambiance during the fall and winter seasons! The kitchen and breakfast area open to the living room, with a formal dining room very close by! A closet style pantry will provide plenty of storage, and the refrigerator stays with the home. There is a half bath located on the main level for your guests! The garage has an extended portion that can serve as a large workshop or storage area. Upstairs you will find all four bedrooms, two full baths, and the laundry. The master suite has trey ceilings, double doors to bathroom, walk in closet, separate shower, garden tub, water closet, and dual vanities. The fourth bedroom is above the garage, very large, and has double closets. The backyard is level, and very private thanks to mature evergreens that have been planted! Community features a pool and this home is located in the sought after Powdersville school district! New Roof in November 2017, and 50 gallon water heater was replaced in 2012! All YOU need to do is MOVE on in!
- MLS® #1355895
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Sandy Clayton
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address135 Longwood Lane
- SubdivisionHickory Run
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 4:46am CST.