Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Sweetbriar Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1355897
Home in Lake Forest Heights Greenville SC
Location! One of Greenville's best hidden gem neighborhoods. Close to everything, but wonderful park like setting. Home was taken down to studs and completely remodeled from 2009-2013 with large family and entertaining in mind. Award winning schools with highly ranked Wade Hampton high school, proximity to downtown, shopping, universities, highways and all the great things Greenville has to offer. This home is truly exceptional. The charm and character of an older house, with all the updates of a new build. The heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen with Jenn-Air gas convertible cooktop, double convection wall ovens, an 8x5 granite topped island and a cozy corner fireplace. You will love hosting family and friends in this space. Also on the main level are a half bathroom, large entry foyer, formal living room w/fireplace, den w/fireplace, breakfast room, a dining room large enough for 12+ dinner guests, a bedroom and full bath, and the over-sized Master bedroom, with en suite, walk in closet, and its own fireplace. The main floor has surround sound inside and out, and all REAL oak hardwood floors except for the 2 full baths (marble tile). Continue upstairs and you will find a landing large enough for a study space or conversation area, a half bath/laundry room, four generous bedrooms each with walk in closets, and 2 Jack and Jill style bathrooms. A second true master will wow your guests. Or combine it with the adjoining room and have your nursery, gym, office or a fabulous dressing room just steps away. The stairs, landing, hall and half bath have real oak hardwood floors, the bedrooms and closets have top of the line Shaw carpet and the two full baths have ceramic tile. Continue down to the walk out basement where you will find the second laundry room (large enough to add a full or half bath), and a large recreation room with the fifth and final fireplace. The rec room is also home to the second full kitchen. Use it for a snack kitchen for the man cave, a prep kitchen during large events, or for overflow during Holiday baking sessions. The basement could easily be converted to an In-law suite with the addition of a bathroom. The entire home is done in a neutral palette and has been well maintained making it move in ready. The lot is 0.75 acres and a nice mix of natural areas, grass, and formal planting beds, making it easy to care for, but also a great slate to show off your green thumb. Just step outside onto the large concrete patio with a built in fire ring and a view of the gorgeous brick lined and tiered planting beds. Two spacious storage/workshop rooms flank the 2 car carport, with additional storage in the backyard potting shed. There is off-street parking for 8+ cars. Membership to McCarter Pool is available, but there are no mandatory HOA fees for Lake Forest Heights. McCarter swim team is the founding team of SAIL. House is not in the city limits, but Trash/Recycling and Yard Waste pick up is provided by Greenville County.
- MLS® #1355897
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5400-5599
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Cathey Mauldin
- Listing Office:Ecohope Auction And Realty Llc
- Address216 Sweetbriar Road
- SubdivisionLake Forest Heights
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Concrete, Marble
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2017 at 2:01am CST.