Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
484 S Bennetts Bridge Road, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1355915
Home in Bennetts Crossing Greer SC
Rare find in the Five Forks area! Nearly 4 acres of equestrian-permitted property with a gorgeous 4300+ square-foot gated home. Zoned for award-winning Oakview Elementary, Riverside Middle, and JL Mann High, this home welcomes you with a plantation-sized front porch and a 2-story foyer featuring a gleaming hardwood staircase. Perfection and elegance abound. As you enter the home, the formal dining room is to the right, accented by a beautiful gas fireplace with antique mantle, and large enough to accommodate even the largest of families. The formal living room is to the left as you enter the home, leading to the spacious great room with soaring 2-story stone fireplace. The open floorplan with vaulted ceilings flows nicely from the great room to the kitchen and breakfast room. The updated kitchen features custom granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and double oven. The breakfast room is warmly referred to as the hearth room, boasting yet another fireplace with antique mantle. The great room, kitchen, and breakfast room wrap 2 sides of the inviting covered back porch, which overlooks the expansive property complete with fruit trees, a vegetable garden plat, and grape vines. A “Kids Korner Playset” on the property is negotiable with an acceptable offer. The home is conducive to entertaining inside and out, and can accommodate large gatherings with ease. The third side of the rear porch has a separate entrance to the large master bedroom, with its en suite bathroom, jetted tub, and walk-in closet. Also on the first floor is the expansive laundry room with cabinets, utility sink, laundry chute, and separate entrance with yet another porch. At the rear of the home, adjacent to the garage entrance is a second staircase, offering direct access to the spacious bonus room upstairs. The bonus room and 3 upstairs bedrooms share 2 full bathrooms, both of which boast newly-tiled floors. The home has a detached 2-car garage in addition to the attached 3-car garage, offering storage for everything from lawn equipment to boats or RVs. Other storage can be found in the walk-in toy closet near the bonus room, walk-in attic, and pull-down attic. Over half the property is irrigated by a 12-zone system. Hot water flows almost endlessly with 2 water heaters, and the home is heated and cooled by a 4-zone, 3-unit HVAC system, newly installed in October of 2016 and fully wifi controllable. This stunning, elegant home offers land, location, and a Southern Living floorplan that will leave you feeling like you’ve just bought your own estate! Call for your private showing today.
- MLS® #1355915
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage Capacity5
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Sandra Young
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Drive
- Address484 S Bennetts Bridge Road
- SubdivisionBennetts Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 484 S Bennetts Bridge Road, Greer, SC (MLS® #1355915)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2017.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 11:01pm CST.