Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Fire Pink Way, Landrum SC, 29356 MLS® #1356127
Home in The Cliffs at Glassy Landrum SC
This is a *Must See* priced significantly below appraised value. Delight in the outdoors as you look through the expansive great room windows in this wonderfully designed, custom built home that sits on the award winning Cliffs at Glassy golf course. Adjacent to a large pond this home takes full advantage of a scenic and picturesque setting from both indoors and out. This luxury home boasts over 1200 square feet of decks, patio's and private balconies, perfect for entertaining and catching a glimpse of a friend making a perfect shot to the 9th green. The architectural affects designed with wonderful curves and angles allow the sunlight to filter through the home in ever changing lighting throughout the home. The porte-cochere offers the perfect entrance through the bold double entrance doors, as you step into the large foyer and take in the captivating great room, with its windowed angles showcasing the beautiful scenery. The gourmet kitchen sits off the great room for easy entertaining and is a chef's masterpiece featuring custom walnut cabinetry. Granite counter- tops, high end stainless steel appliances, a warming drawer and wine chiller complete this dream kitchen. The private master suite offers an attached sun room, his and hers custom over-sized closets with custom built-ins, and a spectacular master bath complete with steam shower and whirlpool tub. Your guests will enjoy their privacy by closing the pocket door leading to the second bedroom, now a private office, with a full bath and a walk-out balcony. Rarely seen is a lower level that brings the outdoors into play as it does in this exclusive home. Starting with the game/media room with surround sound, coffered ceiling, wet bar and private patio you will envision your family and friends gathering to cheer for their team or competing for the annual family Scrabble championship. A second master suite and additional bedroom and bath on this level can easily be closed off for privacy. For convenience laundry rooms are located on both the main level and lower levels of the home. The landscaping design highlights the natural beauty of the area with its seasonal changes. The Club membership offers a variety of available amenities at all of the 7 private gated Cliffs Community locations. Each location boasts its own unique Clubhouse featuring diverse gourmet dining experiences. You can challenge yourself by playing any of the world famous designed championship golf courses -- Fazio, Nicklaus, Jackson, Wright, Player, or enjoy using the wellness centers, hiking paths, tennis courts, and swimming pools. There is even a private beach club, marina and equestrian center located at Lake Keowee. The Cliff's at Glassy is a private gated community that is conveniently located near Greenville, Travelers Rest (Swamp Rabbit Trail) SC, and Tryon NC, home of the Tryon International Equestrian Center that hosts championship competitions.
- MLS® #1356127
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5400-5599
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Other, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Mountain, On Golf Course, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Spencer Ashby
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address106 Fire Pink Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Price Change History for 106 Fire Pink Way, Landrum, SC (MLS® #1356127)
|Price Reduced||$795,000||$30,000 (3.64%)|
|Price Reduced||$825,000||$24,000 (2.83%)|
|Price Reduced||$849,000||$46,000 (5.14%)|
|Price Reduced||$895,000||$73,000 (7.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$968,000||$30,000 (3.01%)|
|Show More (3)|
|Price Reduced||$998,000||$31,000 (3.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,029,000||$20,000 (1.91%)|
|Price Increased (from $899,000)||$1,049,000||$150,000 (16.69%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 8:01pm CST.