Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
122 Ebaugh Avenue, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1356247
Home in East Park Historic Greenville SC
Classic updated bungalow with loads of character located close to Cleveland Park, Swamp Rabbit Trail and downtown Greenville. Beautiful updated kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Gorgeous hardwoods throughout and updated tiled bathroom. Enjoy entertaining in the outdoor stone patio with fireplace and garden area. The unfinished basement has ample storage space and could be used as a workshop. Special features include large front porch, designer light fixtures, Nest thermostat, newly painted exterior, and newly landscaped yard. Don’t miss this charmer! Schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1356247
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1000-1199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Garage CapacityNone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing Agent:Blair Miller
- Listing Office:Wilson Associates
- Address122 Ebaugh Avenue
- SubdivisionEast Park Historic
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 122 Ebaugh Avenue, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1356247)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$284,950||$4,050 (1.40%)|
|Price Reduced (from $299,000)||$289,000||$10,000 (3.34%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 11:16pm CST.