Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Castlewood Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1356253
Home in Foxcroft Greenville SC
Located on a large private corner lot in the desirable Foxcroft neighborhood on Greenville’s east side, this home has so much to offer! There is plenty of living space with the formal living room, den, bonus room, and tons of outdoor space. The eat-in kitchen is conveniently located near the laundry room and leads out to the screened porch overlooking the large fenced-in back yard. Seller has been steadily updating and making improvements over the past two years, which makes for a lucky buyer! The updates start right at the front door where the front entrance of the home has been replaced and accents added using cultured stone and hardishake shingles. The roof line has been extended and leaf guard gutters have been added. The entire front porch has been recently replaced along with all of the windows on the front side of the home. Hardwood floors have been added to several areas including the halls, den, closets and back stairs to the bonus room. The existing hardwoods were sanded refinished to match. The toilets throughout the home have been replaced and the downstairs powder room sink is new as well. Dishwasher and stove were recently replaced along with most of the ceiling fans and light fixtures in the house. The updates don’t stop there! (See Associated Docs for full list of updates) The only updating left to be done is in the kitchen and bathrooms and the home is priced accordingly. Seller is motivated to move by a new employment opportunity. Don’t miss out, schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1356253
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Chet Smith
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address102 Castlewood Drive
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryPelham Road
Price Change History for 102 Castlewood Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1356253)
|Price Reduced (from $349,900)||$329,900||$20,000 (5.72%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2018 at 3:01am CST.