Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Whitehall Street, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1356310
Home in North Main Greenville SC
AMERICAN BUNGALOW in NORTH MAIN. Have you dreamed of living in the sought after North Main neighborhood? A life where your children take the walking school bus to a community arts school, Stone Academy, and develop close friendships with other neighborhood children. A life where you can walk on the mature shade-tree lined streets to Greenville's beautiful Downtown, take the Main Street trolley, or ride your bike to Greenville's Swamp Rabbit Trail. Have you been looking for a house that has been well maintained and updated without losing its American Bungalow historic charm? Well, this 2.5 bedroom bungalow, built originally in 1936 and located only two blocks from Earle Street, provides an affordable path to your dream. This move in ready house features 1350 sq ft of well-laid out, sunlit usable space with original hardwood floors throughout. The wonderful floor plan flows from the front porch into a large living room then into a spacious dining room, all freshly painted and with updated fixtures. The updated, tile kitchen offers custom floor to ceiling cabinets with slide out shelving, miles of counter space, gas stove, microwave, and built in pantry. In addition to the two ample bedrooms is an 8x14 sunroom that has been recently remodeled. In addition to 3 closets, the house includes a laundry/craft room for additional storage. There is a small fenced in backyard with a large deck. The house has a front porch and off street parking. Exterior and interior are freshly painted. A garden shed is included with the property. Renovations to the sunroom and paint were completed in January 2018.
- MLS® #1356310
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1200-1399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- Garage CapacityNone
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Donough Forde
- Listing Office:Only Way Realty Greenville
- Address107 Whitehall Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood
Price Change History for 107 Whitehall Street, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1356310)
|Price Increased||$251,000||$12,000 (5.02%)|
|Price Reduced (from $255,000)||$239,000||$16,000 (6.27%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:01am CST.