Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
329 Glen Hollow Road Lot 36, Travelers Rest SC, 29690 MLS® #1356332
Home in Cliffs Valley Travelers Rest SC
Come and get your slice of the good life at The Cliffs Valley, minutes from downtown Greenville, Asheville, and Hendersonville. The very talented Bruce Aho and partner Jay Estola with A2E Builders are giving you the opportunity to build your dream home in a luxury living community. Home Plan provided by Michael Garrell. Michael is a gifted Architect and owner of Garrell & Associates Home Design. Spanning over 2,300 SF, this magnificent planed residence will charm you with an evoking rustic appeal. The smallest of the Tranquility collection, this rustic house plan is perfect for the empty nesters or smaller family. This one level floor plan boasts open spaces and outdoor living for a tranquil lifestyle. The timber trusses in the foyer and lodge room are the perfect example for how this cottage house plan brings nature indoors. The spacious vaulted lodge room features a wall of windows to allow an abundant amount of natural light. The large kitchen includes a bar area perfect for entertaining and opens to the rounded breakfast area. The master suite highlights a trey ceiling, 2 large walk-in closets, and master bath with walk through shower. This mountain home plan allows for outdoor living at it finest. Featured on this plan is a covered porch with fireplace and rounded covered/open deck expanding the rear of this home plan. Two additional bedrooms round out this main floor. An option for a keeping room is included in the plans. The grand entryway with a sweeping staircase draws you into a practical layout made for entertaining. The vaulted great room and dining room gives you access to the rear deck that has a dramatic focal point of nature all around you. The main level has an elegant formal dining room, tremendous chef's kitchen, The divine master suite presents a double tray ceilings, lots of windows, a private covered balcony overlooking the beauty of the Cliffs community. The exquisite bath and separate custom made shower will allow you to relax and leave your day-to-day stresses behind. Laundry is conveniently located on the main level. The Cliffs Valley is a gated luxury community in the SC mountains that supports the healthy living and a wellness lifestyle. This home is priced with the with the lot, and a Full Golf Membership. (See Lot MLS # 1356218) Amenities include wellness center, clubhouse, tennis courts, nature center, and a active cycling community. Oh, lets not forget the world-class golf that's home to the Ben Wright-designed, parkland-style golf course. Construction of this home will begin soon, so contact me or your agent to discuss what features you want in your new home.
- MLS® #1356332
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2200-2399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Historic Area, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Spencer Ashby
- Listing Office:Blackstream International Re
- Address329 Glen Hollow Road Lot 36
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2018 at 7:01am CDT.