Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2219 Reedy Fork Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1356361
Home in None Pelzer SC
This is the house and a piece of land that you have been looking for in southern Greenville County! Welcome to the country where you can enjoy the charm and feel of an old farmhouse with the efficiency and modern day luxuries of a newer build. You are far enough away from the hustle and bustle but close enough to the conveniences of the city life (7 miles to Target in Simpsonville and only a 30 minute drive to Downtown Greenville.) This home can be purchased with 10 acres of land or just 5 acres and is currently a working farm. Some features of this property include: - Two Master bedrooms (Main level and upstairs) - Three Full baths - Five acres of fully fenced pasture that is animal occupied - Spring fed pond - Cabin at back of property - Barn with solar capability - Solar powered entry gate - Close to CityScape Winery and Happy Cow Creamery - Working small farm - All appliances to convey with sale This is truly a great opportunity to set your roots and enjoy life in this beautiful area of the Upstate. Schedule your appointment today and see what life in the country looks like!
- MLS® #1356361
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2400-2599
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pasture, Pond, Some Trees, Water Access, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Joshua Moore
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address2219 Reedy Fork Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Vinyl
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 12:01am CST.