Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Greenville SC, 29681 MLS® #1356414
Home in Coachman Plantation Greenville SC
Absolutely gorgeous home in ultra desirable Simpsonville neighborhood! Sitting on a premium, TWO ACRE wooded lot, this popular Mungo Elite collection home is nearly move in ready in the Coachman Plantation Estates! The house is LOADED with the finest upgrades and all the bells & whistles. Towering two story foyer greets you into this lovely open floor plan. Off the foyer are the formal living room/office and formal dining room w/ coffered ceilings, judge's panneling, and chair-rail molding. Gleaming hardwoods spread through the foyer, dining, kitchen, family, butler's pantry, powder room and breakfast area. Gigantic, two story Greatroom with gas fireplace and blower, open to the incredible kitchen. This kitchen is just fantastic! It boasts beautiful quartz countertops, huge quartz island w/ eat-in option, tons of upgraded cabinets, upgraded tile backsplash, upgraded Gas stainless appliances including wall oven, wall microwave, in-counter cook top, fan and hood, under-cabinet lighting, pendant lighting, double roll trays in cabinets, and functional butler pantry. Off the great room walk onto the extra large patio where you will find a covered porch w/ ceiling fan and light. Enormous master bedroom suite with separate sitting room and his/her closets. Wonderful master bath w/ quartz , dual sinks, tiled garden tub, tiled shower and extra built ins. Hardwood staircase leading to upstairs overlooking great room. Four large bedrooms upstairs PLUS bonus room. Two more full baths upstairs loaded with upgrades. You have got to see this incredible home today!
- MLS® #1356414
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4200-4399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Henry Axson
- Listing Office:New Home Star Sc, Llc
- SubdivisionCoachman Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Price Change History for N/A, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1356414)
|Price Increased (from $484,507)||$490,507||$6,000 (1.24%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 5:31pm CST.