Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Hunley Lane, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1356508
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
SO MANY RECENT UPDATES! New kitchen, New, designer light fixtures, and a beautiful new mantle in the keeping/sitting room. This house is a must see. Please do not miss this opportunity to see this newer construction, with this amazing lot, detached apartment in a cul-de-sac in the Augusta Road Area....for this price! Must see 4 bedroom, 4 bath Charleston style home built in 2006, located in the highly desirable Augusta Road Area (Augusta Circle Elementary). Perfect location in a cul-de-sac just 5 minutes from our eclectic and fun downtown Greenville, that boasts local restaurants, boutique shopping, and Reedy Falls park. This home is also conveniently located just 2 minutes from Greenville Hospital. This is a 3200+square foot house PLUS a 2011 addition of a 600 square foot separate apartment/mother-in-law suite complete with a full-sized kitchen with high end finishes, stainless steel appliances, hand scraped hardwoods, full bath, crown molding and built-in storage. It is a perfect and private space for an Au pair, mother-in-law, guest or rental opportunity.(It's also wired for a generator, if the power should go out) The main house features an extra large kitchen with cathedral ceiling and plenty of cabinet space. Spacious bedrooms with large closets, open floor plan, large family living space, keeping room, dining room and living room. Every room showcases plenty of natural light through the large arched windows. Stunning master is on the main level with a large bathroom including double vanity, jetted tub, and a large walk in closet. Outside, there is a 2-car garage, connected to the home by a covered breezeway, and professional landscape design and installation by GroundsMaster in 2011 that includes a custom fireplace, pavers, full sprinkler system, exterior feature lightning, and traditional Charleston creeping fig covered brick. This is the perfect space for entertaining. Other highlights include the attic that runs the whole length of the house, driveway with extra parking space for visitors, and active neighborhood association with several social events throughout the year (no association fee). If you want to live in Greenville near downtown, this is the place to live! Don't miss this gem nestled up on a hill, for the ultimate privacy..... ***************Home Warranty offered with purchase******************
- MLS® #1356508
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Hally Postlewaite
- Listing Office:Joy Real Estate
- Address14 Hunley Lane
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Other, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Price Change History for 14 Hunley Lane, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1356508)
|Price Reduced (from $699,000)||$685,000||$14,000 (2.00%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 5:31pm CST.