Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Spoleto Court, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1356519
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
This newer unique home has a modern edge with a traditional feel and is complete with high end rustic details. From the moment you step on the oversized front porch, it’s evident that the builder, designer, and owner took great pride in this home. Locally built and architecturally designed by Matt Tindal with Neal Prince Studio, this home is loaded with attractive features and timeless amenities. 10 foot ceilings greet you in the oversized foyer which exposes the beautiful stairway to the second floor, custom built ins, and a hidden bookcase. 5 inch hardwood floors run throughout the formal dining room, breakfast area, kitchen, and living room. The gourmet chefs kitchen has clean line quartz countertops and overlooks the oversized living room, complete with a stone fireplace and gorgeous exposed beams. The living area also boasts a covered side porch plus a walk out to a huge covered deck and patio area overlooking the flat back yard. The master suite is on the main floor and is tastefully done with vaulted ceilings, dual closets, an oversized separate shower, and gorgeous finishes. Upstairs is complete with three bedrooms, one with its own bath, the other jack and jill, plus a huge loft area which is perfect for a kids play room, an oversized office, or there is existing plumbing for a bar with an amazing view. The walkout to the upstairs deck area gives you endless gorgeous sunsets and serene views of the surrounding mountains and Table Rock. Montebello is an upscale gated community which is known for its hilly landscapes and wooded lots, so this lot is truly one of a kind, known as the “gem of the neighborhood” and lets you have it all, amazing views and a flat lot. Community amenities include pool, tennis and bocce ball, playground, parks, clubhouse, and several pathways for the nature lovers. Enjoy the feel of the established neighborhood, along with the quick 8 minute drive to downtown.
- MLS® #1356519
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Mountain View
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing Agent:Gretchen Stathakis
- Listing Office:Profound Real Estate
- Address2 Spoleto Court
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units, Geothermal
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 2 Spoleto Court, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1356519)
|Price Reduced||$859,000||$36,900 (4.12%)|
|Price Reduced||$895,900||$3,100 (0.34%)|
|Price Reduced (from $902,100)||$899,000||$3,100 (0.34%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 4:16am CDT.