Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
212 Rosebay Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1356648
Home in Dove Tree Greenville SC
Entertaining and Relaxation at its finest! This home has everything for you to enjoy weekends of relaxation and parties. This lovely 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath home i s conveniently located in the Dove Tree Subdivision close to shopping and quick travel to Downtown Greenville. This home is perfect for all types of entertaining with a Living Room and Dining Room designed especially for formal entertaining and a gorgeous Sun.room/Great Room overlooking ·two expansive Decks and an In-Ground Pool for casual entertaining In a private and fun backyard.The attached 2 Car Garage is conveniently located next to a well-designed Laundry Suite with a Half Bath. Off the beautiful two-story Entry are stairs leading to four convenient Bedrooms. The Master Bedroom overlooks the pool and backyard and has an updated bathroom with double sinks, large walk-in shower and make-up counter. Three additional Bedrooms and a Hall Bath round out the upstairs. A second set of stairs near the Laundry Suite leads to a large light-filled Bonus Room with two dormer windows. SELLER PROVIDED HOME WARRANTY THAT INCLUDES POOL.
- MLS® #1356648
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Satellite Dish, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Randy Dabney
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Greenvill
- Address212 Rosebay Drive
- SubdivisionDove Tree
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Intercom, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Wall/Window Units, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 212 Rosebay Drive, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1356648)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 10:01am CST.