Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Cricken Tree Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1356684
Home in Stonehaven Simpsonville SC
STONEHAVEN - Stately ALL BRICK 5BR/4BA home with spacious open floor plan and beautiful windows throughout featuring an inviting two story foyer with open staircase to second floor, formal living and dining rooms with beautiful molding, 1st floor guest bedroom or office with full bath, family room with fireplace, gas logs and two story windows open to updated kitchen with granite countertops, lots of cabinet space, large island for food prep, walk-in pantry, built-in desk area, and eat in breakfast room. New appliances include gas cook top, wall oven and microwave, and dishwasher. A walk-in laundry room with extra cabinet space completes the 1st floor. The second floor offers a large Master Suite with trey ceiling, sitting area, and private Master Bath with his and her vanities, jetted tub, separate oversized shower, and huge walk-in closet. 3 additional spacious bedrooms all with walk-in closets, and two additional full baths complete the second floor. The 3rd bedroom with private full bath would be great for teenagers or guests. Additional features and updates include recently refinished hardwood floors in all living spaces, new carpet throughout, fresh paint, NEW ROOF 2017, NEW HVAC 2015 on 1st floor and updated 2nd floor unit, and gas hot water heater less than two years old. You will enjoy entertaining family and friends in your large private fenced in backyard with beautiful established trees, garden area, and recently refurbished screened in porch and deck. This lot is one of largest in the neighborhood with no back neighbors. Stonehaven is in the popular FIVE FORKS AREA with AWARD WINNING SCHOOLS just minutes from the sought after Monarch Elementary School and offers wonderful neighborhood amenities to include a club house, exercise facility, community pool, and tennis courts. It is convenient to the popular Woodruff Road area for shopping and dining, interstates 85 and 385, Downtown Greenville and Simpsonville, Hospitals, and GSP Airport. This home has been well maintained and includes a 1 year American Home Shield Warranty at closing for Buyer.
- MLS® #1356684
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Michelle Wood
- Listing Office:Better Homes & Gardens Young &
- Address4 Cricken Tree Drive
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 4:46am CST.