Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
959 Trinity Church Road, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1356701
Home in None Laurens SC
Beautiful Custom Built home on 5 very secluded acres with pond view. This home has so much to offer. When you drive down the beautiful drive to this home you will enjoy the quietness and tranquility of the country and may even see some wildlife as you meander through going to this piece of paradise. When you walk through the door of this home you will see immediately the beautiful moldings and trey ceilings that this home has to offer. As you walk through to the kitchen you will see the exceptional craftsmanship that went into making this kitchen a kitchen you will want to have. The beautiful oak cabinets are exquisite. You will enjoy cooking with the double ovens and enjoy the convenience of having a pot filler and many other wonderful features that are to many to list. If you are looking for plenty of room or in law suite the full finished walk out basement has this to offer. You also can enjoy sitting on your screened in porch watching tons of wild life or enjoy a view of the pond. This home will not last long.
- MLS® #1356701
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water View, Wooded
- Short SaleYes
- Address959 Trinity Church Road
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighLaurens Dist 55
- Listing Agent:Tracey Coleman
- Listing Office:Open House Realty, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 8:01am CST.