Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
820 Knollwood Drive, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1356848
Home in Ashford Greenville SC
Do not miss this beautiful all brick custom home with easy access to I 85 and located a few minutes from Greenville's downtown amenities. This home sits extremely close to the swamp rabbit trail expansion coming soon to the Laurens Road/Hollingsworth area. Built by one of Greenville's finest builders, Dunn Custom Homes, the attention to detail shows throughout. A spacious entry, open to the formal dining room leads you into a fabulous sized family room with tons of windows - and the kitchen and breakfast area open to a relaxing screened porch, patio and large, private, backyard for outdoor living and entertaining. One fantastic feature that sets this home apart from others is the split dual master bedrooms on the main level. Each has a private bath with double sinks. Other features are extensive molding, plantation shutters, full yard inground sprinkler system, beautiful zoysia grass, low energy Jeld-Wen Windows, plus central vac! This well maintained home awaits its new buyer! Seller will consider owner financing.
- MLS® #1356848
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Leigh Irwin
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address820 Knollwood Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 3:01am CDT.