Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Noble Oaks Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1357013
Home in Carsons Pond Simpsonville SC
A beautiful huge and very bright house on half an acre lot minutes from Five Forks area you will love this open floor plan with lots of space for entertainment 4 bedrooms + Florida room and separate Sun room private office and a full 2000+ SF walk out unfinished basement can be heated and cooled .basement has a laundry area and may be finished by the new buyer .Main floor has a 2 story foyer , front living room with bay window ,dining room with a nice chandelier beautiful great room with a marble Gas log fireplace . Kitchen with Gas cook top in the Island counter, double build in oven , Dishwasher 2012 . Refrigerator LG 4 years old walking pantry . a breakfast room next to the kitchen and a Florida room with tons of natural light and a door to rear deck over looking a gorgeous Creek in the back yard also enjoy your sun room with a view and access to the large deck with a colorful view of the Creek . There are dual stair ways . A great master suite with trey ceiling and hardwood floor, master bath has dual walk in closets, separate shower and separate sink area plus a relaxing soaking Garden Tub . There are 3 more bedrooms and a full bath in up stairs area for laundry on is on the first level the other in the basement. High rated Schools Mauldin High Riverside Middle Bell's Crossing .New Architectural roof (2011) central Vacuum through out the house security system owned home Warranty has been furnished . For fun you can go fishing in the neighborhood pond . very close to shopping centers and Library also a lot of beautiful Restaurants . This is a wonderful opportunity to own a house that has so much to offer at this price . This will not last . mcrossing
- MLS® #1357013
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Shala Darroudi
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address5 Noble Oaks Lane
- SubdivisionCarsons Pond
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 4:46am CST.