Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Hunters Run, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1357064
Home in Spaulding Farm Greenville SC
Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 ½ bath home on a .65 acre cul-de-sac lot in desirable Spaulding Farm! As you enter from the huge inviting front porch, you will find a formal living room (sellers are using as a piano room), and a dining room with deep crown molding and gleaming hardwood floors. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining, with granite countertops and an abundance of cabinet space. The sunny breakfast room has a dramatic vaulted ceiling and a large expanse of windows overlooking the private back yard. Hardwood floors and plantation shutters are featured throughout most of the main floor. The two story family room has built in book cases on both sides of the gas log fireplace, a second floor catwalk, and a wall of double French doors leading into a large sun room which overlooks the yard. The newly renovated master suite is on the main floor and has a private bath with an spacious shower, custom teak countertops with raised bowl sinks and a room sized walk in closet! Three more large bedrooms are on the second level as well as an oversized bonus room. The .65 acre yard is gorgeous! Fenced and private yard with many features including a gazebo, goldfish or koi pond, professional landscaping and a 43x16 deck. Hot tub does not convey with property. Roof was replaced in 2011 and AC units in 2014 and 2015. The neighborhood features award winning schools, fantastic clubhouse, exercise facility, 2 pools, tennis courts, playground and a walking trail. Spaulding Farm, a great place to call home!
- MLS® #1357064
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Margaret Marcum
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address112 Hunters Run
- SubdivisionSpaulding Farm
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 11:46am CST.