Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Fathers Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1357104
Home in Acadia Piedmont SC
Welcome home to 101 Father's Drive in the Acadia community! This elegant custom home, built in 2010 by the Acadia community developer for his parents, offers over 4500 heated square footage, plus 700 square feet more of bonus space, with exceptional quality and generous living spaces. The design is English Manor, and you are immediately greeted with inviting stone patios, courtyards, and porches, complemented with stone accents and old-world brick exterior. The open floor plan on the main level was designed for easy flow from the large family room, to the dining area, kitchen and large breakfast nook. Lots of windows pours light into every room in the home. The kitchen is a chef's delight, with custom-built cabinetry, an over-sized island with plenty of prep space, gas cook-top, warming drawer and much more! The large screened flagstone porch is stunning, and opens from the dining room, family room and study/office. The private flagstone courtyard and interior walled garden are surrounded by the home, with many inviting access points. The main level offers two master suites, fully equipped with walk-in closets and beautiful bathrooms. "Her suite" also has a library/reading ante-room. A third bedroom on the main level, next to a full bathroom, is a large and airy room which can be used as an office. Access to over 700 square feet of walk-up attic storage is already plumbed for a future bathroom, sitting and bedroom, for the large family. The whole house is well insulated with energy-efficient isynene foam, and rain water is collected from roof to a 500 gallon cistern, reused by yard irrigation system. Over the 2.5 car garage, there is a separate exterior entrance for a large upstairs level, with 2 bedrooms, full bath, kitchenette/dining area and sitting room. This is the perfect in-law suite or caregiver apartment, and has served to bed many a grandchild. It is the perfect place to relax, watch a movie, spread out, and let the children play. It's ready for separate living quarters, too. In addition to the apparent perks of the home itself, you have access to Acadia's wealth of amenities. Acadia is an ideal location for commuting to anywhere in Greenville. Beautifully landscaped lot next to this home is available for purchase as well. If interested, call agent for pricing details.
- MLS® #1357104
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4600-4799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, European
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dog Park
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Shelbie Dunn
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address101 Fathers Drive
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Price Change History for 101 Fathers Drive, Piedmont, SC (MLS® #1357104)
|Price Reduced||$750,000||$74,000 (8.98%)|
|Price Reduced (from $839,000)||$824,000||$15,000 (1.79%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2019 at 6:46pm CST.