Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Firethorne Drive, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1357197
Home in Silverleaf Greer SC
This home has great bones. Located on Greenville’s Eastside and zoned for Riverside High School, this house has everything you are looking for… Upon entering you have the large formal living room to the right; this room could easily become a home office or a playroom. To the left of the entry you will find the formal dining room, a wonderful place to entertain your family or friends. Ahead is the very spacious den with built-in bookcases and a lovely masonry fireplace and hearth! The kitchen offers real wood cabinetry and new stainless steel appliances that will convey with the home. The bright and cheery breakfast room overlooks the woods and offers a built-in desk area – the perfect staging area for all of your organizational needs. Rounding out the main floor is a powder room and laundry closet. Upstairs you will find four very nicely proportioned bedrooms, including the master suite. The owner’s bedroom offers a walk-in closet and a very functional master bath with two separate vanity areas. There are three additional bedrooms all of which have very nicely sized closets. The secondary bedrooms share the hall bathroom located just off the landing. Finally there is a gigantic bonus room above the garage – this space would make an amazing sporting and game room, crafting space – or possibly even a bedroom given that it has a closet. Outside this home offers a brick exterior and a private, wooded backyard complete with a creek. Come see this freshly painted home in this sought after neighborhood and call it yours for the New Year!!
- MLS® #1357197
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Angie Brazell
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address203 Firethorne Drive
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Parquet, Vinyl
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 6:46pm CST.