Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
260 Snow Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1357252
Home in None Pelzer SC
This lovely home is being offered for the first time! One level living with expansion space upstairs if you need more space. This elegant one level home will WOW you from the time you step in the front door and see the custom crystal chandelier in the foyer. Another custom crystal chandelier is the focal point of the gorgeous dining room with hard wood floors and built-in corner hutches for showing off your collectibles and fine china and layers of crown molding. The formal sitting room/parlor has a wall of windows & French doors leading to the covered private porch which offers year round enjoyment. You’ll enjoy winding down in this parlor/sitting are with a custom designed ceiling and fabulous floors! The grand kitchen has tons of cabinets and granite tops with a pull up bar for quick meals or enjoy a meal in the cozy breakfast area. This open floor plan lets you overlook the family room that has reclaimed wood bookshelves and fireplace mantle. The master bedroom at the back of the home includes an oversized master bath with walk in shower and soaking tub as well as a sun filled office/reading nook that connects to the screened porch. Master closet is cedar and has great space. Two additional bedrooms round out the home. The handpicked custom lighting, Waterford faucets, Brazilian walnut flooring and Thermador appliances are just a sampling of the level of upgrades in this home! Don’t miss the unfinished 2nd floor that offers future growth for the home. Outside is the private garden courtyard with water fountain feature and a 20 x 40 shop for housing all the yard equipment and toys. Plan your visit today for this lovely property!
- MLS® #1357252
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Val Hubber
- Listing Office:Allen Tate Company - Easley
- Address260 Snow Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 12:01pm CST.