Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Hemingford Circle, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1357436
Home in Kingsbridge Simpsonville SC
Listed for $50k under appraisal. No expense was spared in this beautiful all brick home located within the highly sought after gated Kingsbridge community! A memorable first impression is made by the home’s full brick exterior, circular driveway, neatly manicured front lawn and fountain located at the front entrance! The interior of the home has nearly 5000 square feet of living space and all of today’s most coveted upgrades. A grand two-story Foyer greets you with extensive crown molding, a close-by Powder Room and gleaming hardwoods that flow throughout the main level. Transomed entrances lead you into a sophisticated Formal Dining Room with butler’s pantry and a handsome Home Office that showcases a coffered ceiling, custom built-ins, and one of three gas log fireplaces. Designer lighting, thick moldings, and plantation shutters can be found throughout the main level, including the two-story Great Room which also features the second gas fireplace, even more built-ins and surround sound (equipment to remain). The gourmet Kitchen is a chef’s dream! It not only includes an efficient design, but also furniture quality cabinetry, gorgeous granite counter tops, double ovens, Jenn-Air range, hidden coffee/wet bar, and a wrap-around snack bar! The Kitchen flows seamlessly into a more casual Breakfast Area, heated Sun Room and a Keeping Room with the third fireplace. The Master Bedroom is privately located on the opposite wing of the home and features a deep trey ceiling, his & her walk-in closets, his & her vanities, deep Jacuzzi tub, and a separate tiled shower with frame-less glass enclosure. Downstairs, you will also enjoy a second half bath, a large Laundry Room with cabinets and a deep sink, plus a soundproof Media Room. The media room serves a multitude of purposes and could easily be converted into a play room, music room, workout room, billiards room, literally it's use's are endless. The second level of this home is just as special! It includes an amazing Bonus Room, two secondary bedrooms with their own en-suite baths, and a Jack-and-Jill bath that services the Bonus as well as the fourth and fifth bedrooms. Outside, you will love spending time on the multi-level composite deck with built-in storage & seating, sunken Hot Springs hot tub, and Sterling Forge BBQ that all looks over a fire pit area and larger than expected backyard that’s ready for outdoor fun! Other important features include a side entry double Garage with a full wall of storage, central vacuum system, security system and more! In addition to the gated entry, Kingsbridge also offers a pool, tennis court, fitness center, club house and lighted streets!
- MLS® #1357436
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4800-4999
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:John Murphy
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address205 Hemingford Circle
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 205 Hemingford Circle, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1357436)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 4:46am CST.