Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 Creekside Farms Way, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1357609
Home in Creekside Farms Duncan SC
BEAUMONT floor plan, quality home builder Enchanted Construction. This home offers 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, plus office. Backyard features both a 12x12 covered porch as well as patio. Some of the standard features are hardwood flooring, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, crown molding, ceramic tile, tankless water heater, fireplace, fiber cement exterior with stone accents, sod and irrigation in front, and the master bath is standard with double sinks, granite countertops, jetted tub and tile shower. All this on a 1/2 acre lot, District 5 schools, and 2 minutes from Tyger River Park!
- MLS® #1357609
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2000-2199
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level
- Listing Agent:Joy Donovan
- Listing Office:Burns Realty Group
- Address233 Creekside Farms Way
- SubdivisionCreekside Farms
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2018 at 5:16pm CDT.