Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Marswen Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1357649
Home in Weatherstone Simpsonville SC
This home is SPECTACULAR with so many special custom features and design details to set the house a part and elicit a WOW factor. An added bonus is that ALL 4 bedrooms are the on main level plus an enormous media room with a full bath and walk in closet on the second level. This house has 4 spacious bedrooms, 4 full baths (three with double vanities) and one half bath! Wow, you just don’t find this class of home with all bedrooms on main level! When you see this home sitting on a corner lot at the top of the hill, you will be so pleased at how well it shows – so beautiful and yet, the driveway allows you to easily pull into the three car garage for easy parking. When you walk up the wide brick steps to the front of the home you are greeted by a beautiful fountain and inviting stone arched front entryway which leads you to the customized wood and glass front door. As you enter you can’t help but marvel at the beautiful in-laid wood floor in the entryway defined by stately white columns that beckon you into the bright, open great room with coffered ceiling and many special features. And, the back yard space is almost maintenance free (enjoy not having to spend hours on yard work!). Just sit on the beautiful screened porch which also has a very private deck peering off into the trees. The home is perfect for entertaining – the sellers have had so many gatherings here. The open concept is so welcoming that people flock into the large kitchen and dining room to mix and mingle. The beautiful fireplace is flanked by built-in bookshelves which offer plenty of storage space below. The kitchen is a gourmet cook’s delight! Double wall ovens – a convention built-in convection microwave, warming oven, wine chiller, trash compactor and large wet bar with ample storage space for servicing. The kitchen also features a large eat-in breakfast area. This bright and light kitchen has a beautiful center island with additional storage underneath. The large master suite will take your breath away! Beautiful sitting area beneath a tall and wide bay window and high ceilings. Relax in a gorgeous jetted tub in the master bathroom with separate granite counter tops and a huge tiled walk-in glass walled shower with shower jets. The master suite features a large walk-in closet with built-in shelves and drawers – plenty of space to ensure efficient organization. Two rooms in the front of the house can be used as a sitting room, office space, library, study or whatever you wish. This home has so much hidden storage spaces as well as plenty of floored attic space on the second level. There is so much more to see in this elegant home with unmatched design details uniquely set a part! Don’t miss it!!! This is definitely one home that you can enjoy and relax in - no big yard to maintain! You will love it!
- MLS® #1357649
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Carol Pyfrom
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address401 Marswen Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Price Change History for 401 Marswen Court, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1357649)
|Price Reduced||$518,000||$26,900 (4.94%)|
|Price Reduced||$544,900||$5,000 (0.91%)|
|Price Reduced (from $569,900)||$549,900||$20,000 (3.51%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2018 at 3:16pm CDT.