Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Marswen Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1357649
Home in Weatherstone Simpsonville SC
Gorgeous, custom home! This spacious 4 bedroom, 4 ½ bath home welcomes you with many special features that make it unique! From an enormous media room with a full bath and walk in closet to a beautiful screened porch with a very private deck, this house has it all! A beautiful fountain and inviting arched stone front entryway greet you as you walk up the wide brick steps to the customized wood and glass front door. As you enter, you can’t help but marvel at the beautiful in-laid wood floor in the entryway defined by stately white columns that beckon you into the bright, open great room with coffered ceilings and many special features. The fireplace is flanked by built-in bookshelves with plenty of storage space below. The kitchen is a gourmet cook’s delight! Double wall ovens - one convection, built-in convection microwave, warming oven, wine chiller, trash compactor, and large wet bar with ample storage and space for serving. The kitchen also features a large eat-in breakfast area. This bright and light kitchen has a beautiful center island with additional storage underneath. The large master suite will take your breath away! Beautiful sitting area beneath a tall and wide bay window and high ceilings. Relax in a gorgeous jetted tub in the master bathroom with separate granite counter tops and a huge tiled walk-in glass-walled shower. This home has many hidden storage spaces as well as plenty of floored attic space. Two rooms in the front of the house can be used as a sitting room, office space, library, study or whatever you wish! A wide staircase leads to a huge media room with a full bath and walk-in closet. Great space for a 5th bedroom, too. There is so much more to see in this elegant home!
- MLS® #1357649
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4400-4599
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Teri Darrow
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address401 Marswen Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2018 at 12:01pm CST.