Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Angie Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1357835
Home in Russton Place Taylors SC
Welcome home to 18 Angie Drive-- the charming Cape Cod on the "Eastside" that you have been waiting for! This home has been impeccably maintaned & won't last long! In the heart of Russton Place, this home is a short walk to both award winning Brushy Creek Elementary and Eastside High School. From the minute you walk in the front door, you will feel right at home with the vaulted ceiling details and tons of natural light. This home features an open Living/Dining area with wood burning fireplace and gorgeous french doors adjacent to to a large Kitchen with breakfast nook. The Master Bedroom is on the Main level and features a double vanity, combined tub/shower and huge walk-in closet with custom cabinetry. Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms, each with double closets! These bedrooms share a hall bath with tub/shower and vanity. There is also a finished Bonus/flex space that would be perfect for a small office, playroom or even nursery. There is a full size door access to the huge walk-in attic with ample storage space. This home features new carpet in a soft neutral beige, low maintanence vinyl plank flooring with the appearance of hardwood and neutral paint colors throughout. The oversized double garage has a workshop area, second storage pantry, and custom wooden shelving for storage. The fenced backyard is large and level featuring a double deck for grilling/dining and a well maintained lawn, complete with irrigation! Don't miss your opportunity to call this one home!
- MLS® #1357835
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Kendall Bateman
- Listing Office:Marchant Company, The
- Address18 Angie Drive
- SubdivisionRusston Place
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Price Change History for 18 Angie Drive, Taylors, SC (MLS® #1357835)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 8:01am CST.