Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
317 Sierra Street, Gaffney SC, 29341 MLS® #1357987
Home in Forest Lake Gaffney SC
Just 2 minutes away from Lake Whelchel, sitting on a 0.58 acre lot, this 4 Br/ 3 Full Bath is move-in ready for that special family who likes ample rooms and comfort. All brand new Stainless Steel appliances and cabinets , 14 x 14 new backyard wooden deck, fully fenced backyard are some of numerous features this completely remodeled home has to offer. A large Walk-in closet and full Bath are part of the 00x00 master bedroom which as well as all other rooms in the house have brand new carpeting. Vehicle access to the rear of the property through the gate allows the possibility of a car-port/garage to be built. View 3D-Tour and Make an appointment today to this fine home, guaranteed it won’t last.
- MLS® #1357987
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1600-1799
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Garage CapacityNone
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Robert Ortega
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address317 Sierra Street
- SubdivisionForest Lake
- Zip Code29341
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryGrassy Pond
Price Change History for 317 Sierra Street, Gaffney, SC (MLS® #1357987)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 10:31am CST.