Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
515 Falling Rock Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1358000
Condo/Townhouse in Pelham Springs Greenville SC
Motivated Seller will pay $2500 in buyer's closing costs with accepted offer by April 15, 2018. Enjoy your home more and worry less about yard work in this end-unit townhome in Pelham Springs. Yard work in this gated community is handled by the HOA. An open floorpan greets you at the front door and flows through the first floor. You’ll also find the master suite on the first floor with well appointed bath, including separate shower, garden tub, dual vanities and WIC. The great room warms up any gathering with its convenient gas fireplace, bright vaulted ceiling and built-in bookcase and cabinetry, perfect for displaying keepsakes and framed memories. In the kitchen, you can easily serve meals in the dining area or separate breakfast room, which provides access to the screened porch and patio. A full complement of kitchen appliances—new range and refrigerator installed in 2018 are included—highlights the solid-surface counters, tile backsplash and under-cabinet lighting, as you would expect in a home of this quality. The second floor offers a loft that’s perfect for relaxation or play. Two bedrooms on either side of the loft and a full bathroom complete the upper level. This one’s ready for you!
- MLS® #1358000
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built2003
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing Agent:Philip J. Romba
- Listing Office:Carol Pyfrom Realty
- Address515 Falling Rock Way
- SubdivisionPelham Springs
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 515 Falling Rock Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1358000)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$257,500||$2,499 (0.96%)|
|Price Reduced||$259,999||$4,501 (1.70%)|
|Price Reduced (from $277,400)||$264,500||$12,900 (4.65%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2018 at 1:16am CDT.