Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Grand River Lane, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1358148
Home in Bridgewater Simpsonville SC
Why build when you can come home to this better than new 5 bedroom 4 bath home. It is in desired Bridgewater Subdivision which is just outside of downtown Simpsonville and sits on a beautiful corner lot which allows it to have a side loading garage. As soon as you enter you will feel at home. This open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and allows the cook in the kitchen to be able to interact with guest or keep an eye on the kids. The nicely appointed kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances, a gas range and a pantry. The main level master will be your own special retreat. It offers a trey ceiling, large sitting area with fireplace, and gorgeous full bathroom with, a tiled tub and shower, dual vanities, a separate water closet, and large walk-in closet. The main level also offers a guest bedroom with an adjacent full bath. This room is currently being used as an office. The Gorgeous, low-maintenance hardwood floors run throughout the main level. Step out of the den onto the covered patio with an additional section that is uncovered. Upstairs you will find THREE more bedrooms! One bedroom has its own private bath and would be ideal for a second master. The other 2 bedroom share a spacious bath. Oh…. don’t forget the LARGE media room complete with a wet bar and mini fridge! This room offers many possibilities on how it could be used! 2 Car Garage plus extra parking pad. 5 bedroom, 4 full baths, a large media room, corner lot, over 3400 Sq. Ft. and all for only $300,000. Just one look at this great home and you will fall in love. Make your appointment now because this one will not last long. With USDA area, means possible 100% financing.
- MLS® #1358148
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3400-3599
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sidewalk
- Listing Agent:Rita Garner
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address2 Grand River Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 10:01am CST.