Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Holland Ford Road, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1358218
Home in None Pelzer SC
All brick ranch 3BR / 2.5 BA house with partially finished basement with exterior entrance on 3.57 acres, approx 2 of which are electrically fenced pasture! Two driveways lead to either the oversized garage with attached carport/patio (beadboard like wood ceilings and canned lights!), OR to the rear entry 2 car garage attached to house via breezeway. For your everyday outdoor living space, the open air lanai has a wood burning fireplace, smoker and mounted TV, and a side patio with masonry and stone fireplace!! There is also a well room with plenty of storage, attached to a lean-to (yep, with canned lights) which can house wood or hay or horse gear! Need more? Huge metal storage building with roll up door! This rolling open pasture property has pear, peach and apple trees, strawberry plants, along with red and white grape vines at the clothesline and a mature scuppernong vine. Blackberry bushes line the right driveway. Mature evergreens provide privacy on the front and side of the pasture, which has an open air shelter as well. Want more? Two fenced yard areas at the oversized garage and side patio will provide secure space for chickens, dogs or whatever else you want! The house has a whole house attic fan, a security system, a radon system, and a gun safe that holds 48 guns! There is so much to describe that you just have to see it! One of a kind? Absolutely!
- MLS® #1358218
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1800-1999
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 3+ Cars, Covered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage Capacity6+
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 3+ Cars, Covered Parking Spaces, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Metal, Other
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Tara Pickens
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Grv Upst
- Address200 Holland Ford Road
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Floor Furnace, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesScreen, Woodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2018 at 10:16am CST.