Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Kilgore Farms Circle, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1358245
Home in Kilgore Farms Simpsonville SC
All brick, custom built beauty located in Simpsonville's highly sought after community, Kilgore Farms. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home features 2 bedrooms on the main, the master and a second bedroom which are located on opposite sides of the house. The second main level bedroom would be great for guests or could make the perfect office. As you enter the front door you are greeted by the two story foyer which leads to the 2 story great room. To the right of the foyer is the formal dining room (currently being used as an additional living room) with transoms above each entry way and a beautiful coffered ceiling. The kitchen opens into the great room and has been updated with all new stainless steel appliances. Many Christmas Eve gatherings with friends and family have taken place in this easy flowing space. The master has recently added hardwood floors and was painted at the same time. The trey ceiling adds the finishing touches to this room. The master bath features tile flooring, new lighting, new mirrors and recently professionally painted vanity. Enjoy soothing baths in the jetted tub which is flanked by a block glass window, giving off plenty of natural light but the privacy you need. The laundry with sink and a second bath round out the lower level. Upstairs you will find the newly carpeted 2 additional bedrooms, a jack and jack bathroom (separate vanities but shared toilet and tub/shower) and spacious bonus room which can be used in a variety of ways. At the end of the hall you will find the built in bookcase that can hold those fine collectibles or treasured mementos. There is also a 9' x 25' walk-in storage behind the second bedroom in addition to the attic. Back downstairs and through the great room is the multi season screened in porch with EZ Breeze windows allowing you to use this great space almost year round. Off of the screened porch is a grilling deck complete with propane gas hookup. A 30' x 45' concrete pad leads to the matching brick shed with electricity, a great workshop for those that like to tinker or have lots of tools. The backyard is level and large for this neighborhood. The concrete pad is a great space for a basketball goal as the owner's sons and their friends played many games on it. The corner lot next door belongs to the HOA and cannot be built on giving additional privacy on that side of the house. Kilgore Farms boasts great amenities including 2 pools, a club house and tennis courts along with many neighborhood activities throughout the year. A must see!
- MLS® #1358245
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2600-2799
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Laura Schwartz
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address203 Kilgore Farms Circle
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2018 at 1:46am CST.