Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
537 Marchbanks Road, Boiling Springs SC, 29316 MLS® #1358271
Home in Other Boiling Springs SC
Immaculately maintained, beautiful home in Glen Lake Subdivision in Boiling Springs. Built in 2013, this home features a spacious kitchen with granite countertops, black GE appliances, and an oversized island with an electrical outlet. The kitchen also features a USB port to rapidly charge all of your electronic devices. Off the kitchen is a breakfast area that is open to the large den. The den features a cozy fireplace with gas logs. A spacious office is located off the den. The downstairs also features a formal dining room and sitting area off the large entry way. A powder room and several spacious closets round out the downstairs. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, one with a private full bathroom and another full bathroom shared by the other 2 bedrooms. There is also a loft/den area between the bedrooms and a spacious laundry room. The massive master suite rounds out the second level and features 2 large walk-in closets with custom shelving and a master bath with double vanity, large tile shower with bench, a garden tub and separate water closet. The house also features plenty of storage in the attic and garage. Attic has flooring and extra shelving between rafters. The garage has custom built-in storage cabinets with a power source/surge protector as well as a Gladiator system. The backyard features a patio off the kitchen/den and a privacy fence. HOA amenities include: gated community, junior olympic sized pool, a clubhouse, walking paths, multiple playgrounds and a private pond. Call for your private showing today....this home is a must see! Home warranty in place for buyer's peace of mind.
- MLS® #1358271
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Michelle Baucom
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
- Address537 Marchbanks Road
- CityBoiling Springs
- Zip Code29316
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Price Change History for 537 Marchbanks Road, Boiling Springs, SC (MLS® #1358271)
|Price Reduced||$235,000||$4,900 (2.04%)|
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced||$239,900||$2,600 (1.07%)|
|Price Reduced (from $244,900)||$242,500||$2,400 (0.98%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2018 at 1:16pm CDT.