Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
620 Seminole Point Road, Fair Play SC, 29643 MLS® #1358407
Home in Other Fair Play SC
This is an incredible opportunity to turn this spacious brick colonial into your dream home! Situated on a large 4.7 acre lot in the desirable Seminole Point subdivision on Lake Hartwell, the home will be sold along with the neighboring 7.55 acre dockable lot - a total of 12.25 acres of Lake Hartwell waterfront property, with the option to add a second dock. The property already includes a garden and orchard with an extensive irrigation system in place, as well as a nice barn to store all your tools. On the main level of the home, you'll find a large study with it's own wood burning fireplace, a kitchen & breakfast area with a second double sided fireplace that also serves the comfortable living area (complete with built-in bookcases and hidden wet bar), a formal dining room, as well as a main floor guest bedroom and full bath. Three additional bedrooms are located on the second level, including the expansive master suite. The master features an elevated platform to use as the sleeping area, a lower sitting area with a wood burning fireplace, full bathroom, laundry area with additional sink (how convenient!), walk-in closet, and an additional adjoining space that would make a great nursery, office, or dressing room. A permanent staircase leads up to a large floored attic. The home also includes a full unfinished basement currently set up with a bar area, rec room, workshop, gardening supply area, wine cellar, and multiple storage rooms. Finishing the basement would provide almost 1400 square feet of additional living space -- the possibilities with this property are huge, whether you're looking to create something amazing for yourself & your family, or you're an investor who might want to use this home as a flip and build a spec house on the second parcel.
- MLS® #1358407
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesPrivate Roads
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Parker Quigley
- Listing Office:Parker Quigley Properties, Llc
- Address620 Seminole Point Road
- CityFair Play
- Zip Code29643
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- MiddleRiverside - Anderson 4
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2018 at 7:01pm CST.