Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Pawleys Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1358630
Home in Five Forks Plantation Simpsonville SC
CUSTOM HOME by 1st Choice Builders with EXQUISITE DETAIL throughout! This home offers unrivaled quality and design throughout. The exterior is full brick with stacked stone accents with 8 ft double doors with glass arch! Elegant moldings and lustrous hardwoods add sophisticated style, and the soaring Two-Story Foyer has an open, airy ambiance. This home is perfect for anyone who has thought of building their dream home, without the hassle. The dining room entry has Elegant fluted pilasters, wainscoting and coffered ceiling which promote a fine dining atmosphere. The Formal office is across from dining room with double glass door entry and can also be used as a formal living room. The ornate gas fireplace and custom built-ins adds a cheerful glow in the Family Room, plus there's a another wood burning fireplace on the deck for year-round enjoyment of the outdoor living space. The gourmet Kitchen will quickly become the favorite gathering spot, with an inviting Keeping Room with fireplace, plus a Chef's Kitchen that features gas cook top with pot filler. The black distressed wood in the kitchen island and matching range hood contrasts well with the traditional cabinets. The elongated central island provides extra storage, plenty of prop space and raised counter bar allows for casual dining. Laundry room is on the main level with sink. The EXCEPTIONAL Master Suite is located on the main level with center coffered ceiling and includes a sitting area and a private deck entrance. The master bath is a retreat in itself with a custom tile shower, jetted tub, separate vanities with granite tops and his/her walk-in closets. Each of the upstairs bedrooms have private bath access and a walk-in closets. There's also an oversized Bonus Room that makes a wonderful play room, office or home theater. The home features central vacuum along with pan vacuum in the kitchen and master bath. Surround sound is also throughout most of the house including deck area. The crawl space is tall and equipped with shelving and tons of storage. The back exterior detail is just as impressive as the interior. Enjoy the maintenance free tree deck with decorative railings. A free standing stone fireplace lends warmth to this relaxing space and the view is absolutely beautiful and very private and peaceful. ONE YEAR HOME WARRANTY INCLUDED WITH AHS. Taxes:$2560.00. Amenities include: olympic sized pool, club house, tennis courts, walking trail, water access, athletic field. Award Winning Schools and conveniently located to shops and restaurants. This home is a MUST SEE to appreciate all the details. SELLER OFFERING UP TO $5000 FOR BUYERS CLOSING COSTS.
- MLS® #1358630
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3600-3799
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Other, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing Agent:Darlene Sola
- Listing Office:Re/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address105 Pawleys Drive
- SubdivisionFive Forks Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- HighJ. L. Mann
Price Change History for 105 Pawleys Drive, Simpsonville, SC (MLS® #1358630)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2018 at 9:16pm CST.