Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
455 Cleveland Ferry Road, Fair Play SC, 29643 MLS® #1358654
Home in Other Fair Play SC
This SPACIOUS and LUXURY custom-built LAKEFRONT home in the gated community of Heritage Shores is designed with INDOOR and OUTDOOR LIVING in mind. Gorgeous lake views of both Georgia and South Carolina can be seen from all the rooms, and from the large wrap around deck. Main Level: A three-sided Peninsula log fireplace in the center of the bright octagon OPEN CONCEPT is not only highly EFFICIENT to keep you warm, it also saves your heating bills. Dimmable recessed lighting lets you adjust the desired atmosphere in each area of the living room, dining area or gourmet kitchen. A superb MASTER SUITE offers a jetted tub, a separate shower, double sinks, and a large walk-in closet. A HOT TUB sits conveniently on the deck just a few steps from the door for you to relax in. Down the hall is a half bath, and a second bedroom that is currently being used as an office. A large laundry room with washer/dryer/freezer is off the kitchen, and with door to the oversized 3 attached car garage. A thoughtful small doggy door allows your little furry friend get to the deck from inside. Downstairs is the FINISHED BASEMENT with a FULL WET BAR in the large recreation/game room, 2 oversized bedrooms with a full bathroom, a BONUS large utilities room with extra appliances, a vent-less log gas fireplace. A set of French doors let you walk out to the back porch, sitting areas, the above ground pool and dock. There are plenty of STORAGE areas and closets through out the house, in the garage and the 2 attics. A full automatic multi zone sprinkler system is in place for the yard. Access to nice wooden steps either from the front, the basement or the garage leads you to an oversized COVERED DOCK in deep water. The dock equips with a swing, a high quality stepladder, a refrigerator, a storage trunk, a boat lift and 2 jet ski lifts. A boat and a jet ski will be waiting to take you explore the Tugaloo River area of Lake Hartwell. A seller’s HOME WARRANTY is transferable to the new owner. The dock has power and permit for water hookup. One boat and one jetski (this may need some work) with trailers will convey. The community has a gated storage for your RV/boat/trailer. This home location is CONVENIENT to Clemson, Atlanta and Greenville with only 1.5 miles from I-85. This 4000+ SF lovely and quality home has too many AWESOME features to list here, and is PRICED TO SELL. We invite You to COME and SEE it yourself. Make an OFFER today, and start LIVING WHERE YOU PLAY.
- MLS® #1358654
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4000-4199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Gated Community, Lights, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Pool-Above Ground
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Quynh Taylor
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Western Upstat
- Address455 Cleveland Ferry Road
- CityFair Play
- Zip Code29643
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryFair Oak
- MiddleWest Oak
- HighWest Oak
Price Change History for 455 Cleveland Ferry Road, Fair Play, SC (MLS® #1358654)
|Price Reduced (from $524,900)||$519,900||$5,000 (0.95%)|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2018 at 3:01pm CDT.