Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
229 Wiscasset Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1358916
Home in The Cove at Butler Springs Greenville SC
Gorgeous Craftsman home offers a timeless appeal in an exceptional location! This property includes four spacious bedrooms and an open floor plan perfect for entertaining. The upgraded kitchen features granite countertops, tile backsplash, gas stove, and double ovens. The large screened porch on the side of the house can be accessed through the living room or master bedroom and includes a wood burning fireplace with a stunning mantel. The separate patio area is ideal for grilling with a natural gas hookup. Crown molding is particularly highlighted in the master bedroom while the master bathroom includes a double vanity, garden tub, and large marble shower with double showerheads. Two additional bedrooms are located on the main floor, each including their own en suite bathroom. The spacious upstairs loft features an adjoining bedroom with walk-in closet, full bathroom, office, and storage room. Located off of Haywood Rd, within minutes of downtown Greenville and I-385. Neighborhood includes walking access to Butler Springs Park where you will find a walking trail, playground, tennis courts, and baseball fields.
- MLS® #1358916
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3000-3199
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Some Sidewalks, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees
- Listing Agent:Barry Venuto
- Listing Office:Greenville Realty, Llc
- Address229 Wiscasset Way
- SubdivisionThe Cove at Butler Springs
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Price Change History for 229 Wiscasset Way, Greenville, SC (MLS® #1358916)
|Contingency Contract (from Active)||–||–|
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 5:31pm CST.