Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
205 Rivendell Drive, Pelzer SC, 29669 MLS® #1358918
Home in Trollingwood Pelzer SC
Master on main! This custom built one owner home makes coming home feel like you’re on vacation, yet is so convenient to the interstates as well as to Greenville’s many industries. This versatile floor plan gives stunning lake views. The front room on the left can be used as a second bedroom on the main level (it does have a closet). In the photos it is listed as a “Living Room”. The second full bath on main was designed to also be the powder room. (there is a pocket door between toilet/sink and the shower). Family & friends will love to gather by the gas fireplace in the den. Entertaining is made easy with access to the 900+ sq. ft. deck from both the den and kitchen. The kitchen has a wall of cabinets which includes a built-in desk area. The center island has a gas cook top and built-in oven, still leaving a tremendous amount of room. The breakfast area has a bay window overlooking the lake. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Also, approximately 800 sq. ft. of unfinished space on the 2nd floor could easily be finished off for another additional bedroom or rec. room. There is also an 8x10 cedar closet. Downstairs includes a rec. room with gas fireplace, bedroom and a full bath. The woodworker or craftsman of the family will love the tremendous workshop areas. There is approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of space that the present owner used as a workshop and storage. The possibilities are limitless. The owners hate to leave this piece of paradise. Their favorite memories include the peace and solitude of the neighborhood, the million-dollar view from the home, the huge amount of storage space available and the floor plan that works well for large or small family gatherings.
- MLS® #1358918
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3200-3399
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesWater Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityTwo
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing Agent:Ginger Sherman
- Listing Office:Bhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address205 Rivendell Drive
- Zip Code29669
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 25th, 2018 at 1:31am CST.