Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Glenbriar Court, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1358974
Home in Stonehaven Simpsonville SC
This amazing 4BR + bonus home is located in sought-after Stonehaven. Super private wooded lot on a cul-de-sac street and a 3 car garage sets this home apart from others. Somewhat open floorplan makes this home incredible for entertaining. Living room off of main foyer can be used as in-home office. Dining room is perfect of formal dining. The kitchen/breakfast rooms, being the center of the main floor living area, are oversized and have wonderful views of the breathtaking back porch and wooded backyard. Kitchen has tons of cabinetry, stainless appliances, new gas cooktop, center island for bar stool seating, and a desk area for the organized family member. A double-sided fireplace joins the kitchen area to the cozy family room. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms. Master is huge with an incredible on-suite complete with dual vanities, large tub and separate shower, amazing new tiled floor and new barn doors as entry points to the dual closets. Bonus room has large closet. Perfect for additional storage. Outside you will be awe-struck with the large, private, fenced backyard. Enjoy the wonderful two-tiered, low maintenance deck (complete with hot tub). Owners have encapsulated the entire crawl, installed new HVAC on second floor, installed new $1500 swingset in backyard, installed new carpet in family room and updated the master bath----just to name a few of the updates in the last year. WELCOME HOME.
- MLS® #1358974
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2800-2999
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Garage CapacityThree +
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Wilson
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Caine Co.
- Address104 Glenbriar Court
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Security System Leased, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Double Sided/See Through
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2018.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 8:01am CST.